Vaishno Devi, also known as Mata Rani, Trikuta and Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Hindu Mother Goddess of MahaKali, MahaSaraswati and MahaLakshmi.
In the morning transfer to arrival at Jammu, upon arrival at Jammu, transfer to Katra. Upon arrival at Katra check in at the hotel, In the Afternoon at 1 ‘0’ clock transfer to Helipad to catch the chopper for Shanjichat. From here will start our trek to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine, you have to show here your return boarding pass gets priority Darshan at the Shrine. After Darshan back to Shanjichat to catch the chopper for Katra. Overnight at hotel.
: Katra - Pahalgam
After breakfast, depart for Pahalgam. (2440 Meters above Sea level). Drive through the green pine forest and along the Lidder River. On arrival at Pahalgam, check into your Hotel. Enjoy local sightseeing of Pahalgam. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
: Pahalgam - Gulmarg
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Gulmarg – Srinagar
After Breakfast day leisure later proceed to Srinagar, check in the hotel & after refresh. Afternoon walk at boulevard road. In Evening back to Srinagar. Overnight Stay in the Houseboat.
Srinagar - Local Sightseeing
Today we will do full day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Built in between a period of 14 years the two gardens are a heritage left behind by the erstwhile Mughal, whose taste for laying exquisite gardens was fascinating. With a backdrop of the sprawling Zabarwan Mountains, the gardens boast of green turfs, blooming flowers and cascading water fountains. We will explore the gardens and later drive back to the hotel for a dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
After breakfast proceeds to full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Overnight Stay in the Srinagar hotel.
Early in the morning right after breakfast you will be transferred to your waiting vehicle in which you will be travelling onboard to the airport for your flight home.
• Accommodation in 02 Double Occupancy room on sharing.
• Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by a/c Innova.
• 01hrs Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
• Accommodation on Breakfast & Dinner.
• Transport by AC Innova
• All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
• All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
• .All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
• Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
• Transportation by Jeeps with chains for Gulmarg if there is snow its extra cost on at your own.
• Local vehicles in Pahalgam for Betaab Valley, Aru & Chandanwari Not allowed. (at own cost INR 2000.00)
• Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".